Two blogs in one day?! What s going on you may ask?! I have made an exception because this is too exciting to save for tomorrow’s blog! Well I have been nominated for the Liebster award by ClassyCatsBox (who has a lovely blog may I just add!) so thank you very much!
So what is this Liebster award? The Liebster award is meant to show appreciation for the content of bloggers with under 1000 followers and spread the love to other bloggers! Basically for bloggers by bloggers.
Rules: 1. Thank and link to the blog of the person who nominates you
2. Answer the questions asked by who ever nominates you.
3. Provide 11 random facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 3-11 bloggers with under 1000 followers who you feel deserve the award.
5. Create a set of 11 questions for your nominees to answer
6. Link your nominees to this post to let them know they are nominated.
These are a mixture of blogs from beauty to everyday blogging so I hope you enjoy reading their blogs as much as I do!
My questions for my nominees:
1. Why did you start blogging?
2. How long have you been blogging?
3. What is your main inspiration?
4. How old were you when you started blogging?
5. What is your blog about?
6. If you play any sports, what sport do you play and why? If not what sport would you like to try?
7. What is your favorite food?
9. If you could choose any holiday destination where would it be?
10. What would a day off be like for you? i.e what would you do?
11. Choose one: Twitter or Instagram
ClassyCatsBox’s Questions for me:
1. How long have you been blogging, and what made you start?
2. What do you hope to achieve with your blog?
3.What was your first high end makeup purchase (if you have one)?
4. If you listed one in the answer above, do you still use it today? If you don’t have one yet, which do you think your first will be?
5.Where is your favorite place to be?
6.Where is somewhere new you’d like to visit?
7.Do you subscribe to any monthly subscription services? Which is your favorite and why?
8.What is your favorite, ‘holygrail’ product?
9.On a day off, or after a long week, what is something you just HAVE to do?
10. What is one item in your skincare routine that you cannot be without?
1. I have been blogging on this blog for about a week now maybe two, however I started my old blog since January and then deleted it so I do know what I am doing with blogging and I have a little experience with it. I was inspired by YouTubers like Zoella and Tanya Burr however I also have loved fashion and makeup for a long time so it was a good combination.
2. I hope to achieve 1000 followers and people to know about my blog.
3. My first high end makeup purchase was of MAC’s Blush Powder in Chocolate. It was £18.50 and slightly the wrong shade for contour however it is good for filling in my eyebrows as it is matte.
4. I still have it today as I brought it about a month or two ago.
5. My favorite place to be is either at my favorite beach near by where I live or cuddled up of my sofa with my boyf watching tattoo fixers because that is really romantic.
6. I would like to visit Brighton because I want strike a pose in front of all the beach huts that are scattered along the sea front.
7. I don’t actually have any monthly subscriptions because unfortunately I am your typical skint teenager but if I could subscribe to any one it would be the Birch Box beauty subscription.
8. My favorite holy grail product is my HD brow palette. This is an amazing eyebrow palette that is £25.00 but lasts for ages and is very pigmented. It also has a varied amount of colours so is suitable for anyone!
9. I have to have a bath. I love just having one hour of forgetting about my life and just enjoying a warm, lovely bath with a Lush Bath Bomb and I film going on my iPad. It never hurts to have a bar of chocolate by your side either!
10. I am not a major fan of skin care routines, I have a small one but one simple one that I can’t live without it just some makeup/face wipes. They are easy to remove makeup if you are on the go and I wouldn’t be able to live without them.
Lastly 11 facts about me:
I am going to cheat on this one (sssshhhh don’t tell anyone) but tonight I have put up a 20 facts about me post so you can go check that out and get nine extra facts!
Thank you for reading and go check out those blogs!
Emily Clare x