We all have to admit that if we can find a sneaky little hack to save us time then we defo always do it! Am I right?! It is just that little bit of laziness in us all. So here are some beauty hacks which I have been using lately which I have changed my life for the better and I hope they help you too!
1. Keep some makeup remover next to your bed or in you bedside draws so that if you forget to remove your makeup then you can quickly do it without getting out of your heavenly bed.
2. Hide a manicure that is growing out with some glitter nail varnish to make a glitter ombre, it save time and money of having to get your shellac redone and who doesn’t love a bit of sparkle?!
3. If you’re too impatient to wait for your moisturizer, toner, and self-tanner to dry, or for your makeup to set, then blast your skin with a blow-dryer on the cool setting.
4. On days when you don’t want to mess with your whole makeup regimen, use lipstick to add a little color to your lips, cheeks, and eyes.
5. If you love winged liner but don’t have the hand-eye coordination to do it perfectly, no big deal: You can clean messy edges with a cotton swab.
6. If you’re out of liquid or gel eyeliner, borrow some mascara instead of going to the store.
7. Instantly make your eyes look more awake by lining the inner rim (also known as the waterline) of your lower eyelid with a nude eye pencil.
8. Take your eye makeup from a sleek daytime look to something sexier by smudging your liner with a cotton swab to diffuse it into a smoky eye look.
9. If you need a root touch-up but haven’t gotten around to getting one, tease your hair at the roots and create a messy side part to help camouflage the overgrowth.
10. If the front pieces of your hair are greasy but the rest of your strands aren’t, pull the back section of your hair out of the way and wash only the front section in the sink.
I hope these are all helpful!
Emily Clare x
Follow My Twitter: @emilyclarebeauty