I thought I would do something a little but different, because I have been thinking of doing something like this for a while now but have never had the guts or imagination to do it. So I have created this ‘tag’ or ‘challenge’ which is just a little bit of fun and you can share around. Not only does it let your readers know a little bit more about you but it also brings everyone together in the blogging world and sharing something together. i know I went a bit deep there…. Eek!
I named this ‘The Summer Blogger Tag’ and to be honest it is pretty self explanatory to what it is about. There are some rules and questions which you have to answer if you have been tagged in it but mainly just have fun!
1. Firstly you must thank who has tagged you and ‘Emily Clare Beauty‘.
2. You must answer the 10 summer related questions asked by the person who tagged you.
3. You must write 10 summer related questions to ask the people your tagging.
4. Share a picture that sums up summer for you.
5. Tag as many people as you want and comment on one of their posts to let them know you have tagged them.
Questions for the lovely bloggers I have tagged:
1. What is your favourite thing about summer?
2. What is your favourite summer drink?
3. What is the weather like where you are right now?
4. Ice cream or ice lolly?
5. What is your favourite summer outfit?
6. What do you wish you can do this summer?
7. What has been your best summer and why?
8. Any summer regrets?
9. Beach BBQ or swim in the sea?
10. Bikini or swimming costume?
My Summer Photo:
You should totally go follow all of these lovely bloggers!
Hope you have fun with this tag!