As October, my favourite month, is sadly over and that we are starting November I have decided to do a blog post just sharing what I hope or want to achieve this month. Quite a few bloggers and being really unique I decided to hop on the band wagon and do it as well. I feel like it is a really good way to reflect and I think it will make me more proactive… Hopefully!
So here are my November goals!
• Start saving my money (I am a spender not saver… Eekk!)
• Go to the gym now I have a membership
• Splash out on some professional lighting for my photos
• Organise my school work better
• Stop over thinking small situations so they become big ones (am I the only one who does this?)
• Find some blog post props
• Reach 3k on Instagram
• Drink less coffee
• Moisturise daily
Those are my goals for this month and I will let you know whether I have actually managed to achieve them!
What are your goals for this month?