“Have yourself a merry little Christmas…”
Last month I did my very first monthly goals blog post and everyone really seemed to enjoy it. I feel as if it is a way for everyone to reach out to each other and share what goals you have. It may not be the most Christmassy blog post for Blogmas but I wanted to share my goals for December.
- Get all my Christmas presents for other people and wrap them before my birthday (17th of December).
- To get a new winter coat.
- To be able to make the perfect gingerbread latte!
- To find happiness in everything (I want the last month in 2016 to be positive vibes all around!)
- To listen to Christmas music every day… I doubt this will be hard! (P.s I am successful so far…)
- Get a new Christmas tree for my bed room.
- Keep using my happiness planner as I am notorious for not using it!
- To start revision for my AS Level Mocks which are in January.
- To make sure I hang up all my clothes as I normally just chuck them on my chair…
These are my blogs for December and I think most of them are rather achievable. I have to admit I didn’t complete all of my goals for November but it is the thought that counts!
What are your goals for this month? Do we have any in common?
Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Facebook
Follow my BlogLovin!