“Tis the season to be jolly, fa la la la la la la la la”
I have to be honest with you I am definitely guilty for starting to watch Christmas movies and listening to Christmas songs in November but it makes me so much more excited for Christmas which is never a bad thing! Plus it wasn’t my fault that Sky uploaded their Christmas movies at the beginning of November… I have loads of favourite Christmas songs and Christmas movies that I couldn’t possibly rank them in any order but I thought I would just list them for you.
My favourite Christmas Movies:
My favourite Christmas Songs:
- A Fairy Tale of New York – The Pogues and Kirsty McColl
- All I Want For Christmas – Mariah Carey (absolute classic!!)
- Merry Christmas Everybody – Slade
- I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday – Wizzard
- Step Into Christmas – Elton John
- Santa Clause Is Coming To Town – Jackson 5
- Rocking Around The Christmas Tree – Brenda Lee
- Do They Know It’s Christmas – Band Aid
- Last Christmas – Wham!
I just love to listen to Christmas music when writing my blog posts or when I am walking home from school. But I love even more to snuggle up with a blanket and a hot chocolate and watch any of my favourite Christmas films.
Let me know in the comments below your favourite Christmas song and your favourite Christmas film. I dare you to try and whittle it down to your top one of each!
Follow my BlogLovin!