Happy New Year! I can’t believe it is 2017!
So much happened in 2016 that it baffles me looking back on it. I keep seeing things on Facebook and Twitter of people saying “Thank god 2016 is over!” because in some ways and for some people 2016 was hard. If you asked me two months ago what I thought of 2016 I would have agreed but now I look back and see the best bits.
I know this is really cheesy and cliche but I agree that there were some down right rubbish moments in 2016, and lots of famous faces left us, but also lots of good things happened. Like I enjoyed all the family meet ups I had across the year, I loved going to Prom and getting all dressed up, I passed all my GCSE’s with grades I am so proud of, I went on one of my favourite holidays ever with my favourite people, I started sixth form and started going to party’s, I turned 17 at the very end of the year and I had the most amazing Christmas.
Every year I make resolutions but never keep them. I feel like its rare to keep a new years resolution so this year I want to make some that I feel and know will be able to keep. My New Years Resolutions are:
- To go to the gym twice a week.
- To read the pile of books which I know I have to read at some point.
- To revise the best I can for my A-S Levels this year.
- To be more confident in myself and everything that I do.
- To take my blog to the next level… I am not sure what I mean by this but I am going to do it!
- To spend more time with those who mean the most to me.
- To be more positive.
- Don’t worry about eating as much chocolate as I like!
From now on my blog you will be seeing bigger and better things. I won’t be blogging everyday and it will most likely be two or three times a week but I want to wish you all a happy 2017!
What is your New Years Resolution?
Follow my BlogLovin!