My Autumn To-Do List

IMG_6134
Share:

34 Comments

1. 21/09/2017 / 7:30 pm

What a great list! Can’t wait to see the photos from your photoshoot and of course your Halloween costume (it’s one of my favorite holidays)!
    A- https://simplylovely90.wordpress.com/

• 24/09/2017 / 6:29 pm

Hopefully I will do something to be able to have a halloween costume!

2. 21/09/2017 / 7:38 pm

Sounds like you’re being very organised by creating set goals in advance 🙂 I passed my driving test a year and a half ago and was just interested in how it is changing?? Loved reading this kind of post xx
    jessicaannabeauty.wordpress.com

• 24/09/2017 / 6:28 pm

Hopefully I will pass mine before it changes on 3rd of December!

3. 21/09/2017 / 7:56 pm

I love all of my Lush products! If you aren’t sure about a product, they let you take home samples! Love that company and what they stand for.

4. 21/09/2017 / 8:35 pm

passing my driving test is DEFINITELY a goal for me too… good luck!! eek

5. 21/09/2017 / 9:14 pm

COSTA yes I’m painfully excited!!! I don’t even like coffee but hot chocolate is glorious 🙂 Also I want to go trick-or-treating just for a laugh 🙂 And Lush!!! I need to go to one near me and stock up 😀

6. 22/09/2017 / 12:02 am

Loved reading this, I definitely need to make an Autumn to do list!! Good luck on your driving test, mine was definitely not as bad as I thought. I’m sure you’ll do great! X

7. 22/09/2017 / 12:51 am

Love the post! I just got a Primark by me, thanks for the tip about autumn bargains!😊

8. 22/09/2017 / 7:00 pm

Im constantly writing to do lists so posts like this are so satisfying. I hope you manage to complete all the goals you have planned! Also goodluck with your driving test, I’ve just started taking my lessons and I know how difficult it is so I wish you all the luck in the world 🙂 xx

• 24/09/2017 / 6:25 pm

They are so difficult! On my lessons I think I am the worst driver in the world but when I go out with my mum its like I have already passed!

9. 24/09/2017 / 3:23 am

Oooo the photo shoot idea sounds like fun!

10. 24/09/2017 / 11:09 am

Definitely try the costa orange hot chocolate when it comes out! It was my favourite last year. It is literally like a melted chocolate orange. I totally agree with you, primary have the best bargains around this time, some of my favourite autumn pieces are from there and have lasted me a few years xx

• 24/09/2017 / 6:24 pm

One year Costa had a white hot chocolate and it was so dreamy!

• 24/09/2017 / 6:24 pm

I think remember that! x