Just in case you didn’t get the idea from my blog post yesterday (you probably did but oh well)… I was m 18th birthday on Sunday!! I am now an adult and I can buy alcohol and get into clubs and so much MORE! How exciting?!?! I had such an amazing day with family and friends that I never wanted it to finish and I have been so sad today that it has! Forget monday blues I want to talk about post-birthday blues!! I always love reading blog posts or watching videos based on what people got for their birthday or christmas because I am a nosey person and it is also good for getting gift ideas ahah! So that is why I have decided to let you into some of what I got for my 18th.
By no way am I bragging or being vain about this – I am very lucky to have got as much as I did so I will just pick out some of what I got!
- Tickets to the musical Hairspray (EEKKK!!)
- A beaut mug from M&S with an E on
- My dream eyeshadow palette… the Urban Decay Naked Heat Palette
- Lots of Pandora goodies including two charms for my bracelet, some flower earrings, a ring from my parents and a gift card
- A framed 1950 Vogue pattern piece – the inner fashion student of me screamed in excitement opening it
- The amazing Marc Jacobs Daisy Perfume
- Lots of bubbly and rose because it wouldn’t be an 18th birthday without a bit of booze?!
- A gorgeous silver necklace from my Dad which got me a bit emosh when I opened it
- A lovely Salcombe sketch which I will hang on my wall
- A new faux fur throw as I want to change my bedroom… yet again!
- And I got more as well including a Sagittarius candle, a cute little purse, lots of lindt chocolate and some money which I can put towards travelling next year.
I want to say the biggest thank you to all my friends and family for the amazing gifts and to everyone who wished me a happy birthday. It was certainly a special day I will remember.
Subscribe to my Youtube… video coming soon!
Follow my BlogLovin