Surprisingly I actually got all my gifts wrapped and ready really early this year – what I mean by that is that I didn’t leave it until the day before as per and got them ready about two weeks ago. Which I think is pretty good right?! But there is no shame either if you haven’t gotten all your Christmas gifts either! Sometimes people are just way too busy to get gifts before… I wish I could use that excuse for previous year but…… I might be slightly lazy…. Ha ha!
So for those of you who are planning to do some last minute Christmas eve shopping for loved ones, friends or family then I have some gifts that would be perfect for anyone above. I have tried to cover both genders, and price ranges so hopefully this helps you out a little bit for ideas!
- Skinny Dip Black Charging Case – £35.00
- Fujifilm Instax Mini 9 Camera – £64.95
- M&S Succulent Book – £35.00
- Lucera copper photo frame 4×6 – £8.00
- New Year New Me Book – 50 Ways to be Happy – £10.00
- Lindt Lindor White Chocolate Truffles – £4.00
- Bottega Rose Gold Prosecco – £19.49
- Beats Solo2 Headphones – £99.99