• 5 Moments In 2018 I am Looking Forward

IMG_7864.jpg
    January is the month for reflection am I right or am I right?? You must be SiCk of these posts by now talking about last year or goals for this year, but because I am a realllyyyy nosey person they interest me. 2018 is going to be a big year of change for me. I finally leave school and enter the real world *GASP* and there is going to be a lot happening. The thought of this makes me SO anxious, so instead I just have to focus on what I am looking forward to.

Starting University

In September (which is a long time away from now I KNOW) I will be starting university. This is something I am actually so SO excited for because not only do I want to leave school, I want to study something I know I am going to love. I have an interview on Monday and I am super nervous but its a crucial stage into hopefully getting into the uni I would love to go to.

Croatia

We (my family, my friends and I) have just booked a two-week holiday to Croatia! I am so excited because Croatia just looks sooooooo dreamy and exotic. It is a country that we have never been to before so it will be cool to test the waters in a different culture.

Festivals

One fear of mine which I HATE, is festivals. I love the idea of them, and get so jealous looking at friend’s photos from last summer, but the whole scope of camping among thousands of people is very scary and I don’t want to feel trapped. However I am determined to try one out, even if it is just going for a day.

A-Levels

Before I leave school and start uni – BLAH BLAH BLAH – I have to take my A-Levels. I am pretty determined to do well in these because the are a HUGE deal. If you aren’t from the UK then A-Levels are exams which you do in your very last year of school and you pretty much need them throughout your life. I am going to start revising early and I can’t wait until I get that moment where I come out of that last exam and all the weight on my shoulders is removed… Until results day…

Travelling

My friends and I and are *planning* to go on holiday. Yes. It is going to be a mammoth of a task to plan – as we are looking at going interrailing but hopefully it will be a once in a lifetime trip that we will have so much fun on… Let’s not talk about the cost though…
    Let me know what moments you are looking forward to!
    untitled-1-2
    Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | Facebook
    Like my blogs >> Buy me a coffee!

Share:

31 Comments

1. 19/01/2018 / 6:21 pm

I am totally looking forward to travel as well! Where do you wanna go?

• 20/01/2018 / 5:56 pm

I want to go Venice, Slovenia, Slovakia, Croatia and Budapest! What about you??

2. 19/01/2018 / 7:55 pm

A busy year ahead! Good Luck with your exams (: x

3. 19/01/2018 / 8:09 pm

Croatia sounds amazing! Also goodluck for starting Uni! 🙂 xx

4. 19/01/2018 / 11:01 pm

Croatia is amazing, one of the most beautiful places I’ve ever been to, I hope you will enjoyed it! I’m also quite determined to go to a festival ths year… not quite sure which one though! 😀

• 20/01/2018 / 5:54 pm

So many people have said its amazing! I am having that debate too!

5. 20/01/2018 / 4:05 am

Sounds like you’ve got a pretty big year ahead! And it all sounds so exciting. My focus for this year is trying to work out and achieve what I want to do career wise. I’m nearly 30 and have only just realised my passions are writing and photography (hence blogging!😜) so am excited to see where 2018 takes me xx

• 20/01/2018 / 5:54 pm

Definitely do what makes you happiest! There is nothing worse than doing something you don’t like when you could be doing something better like blogging!

6. 20/01/2018 / 6:48 am

This post is amazing. I started my blog on January 5th if you could check out my blog posts and give me some pointers that would be wonderful\.

• 20/01/2018 / 5:53 pm

Awhh thanks! Ahh you are very new! Good luck with your blog!

7. 20/01/2018 / 1:42 pm

Sounds like it’s going to be a great year! Good luck with your A levels!

8. 20/01/2018 / 6:40 pm

Hi there 😊 you have such wonderful writing and pictures ❤. I love seeing such posts like this.
      By the way, im seri and i am a beauty and lifestyle blogger. I would love if you could check my blog out sometime? Anyways, you have a wondeful day, take care and stay safe and keep warm and stay blessed

• 22/01/2018 / 7:51 pm

You are welcome😊 have a wondeful day, take care and stay safe and keep warm and stay blessed!

9. 20/01/2018 / 7:31 pm

Sounds like you have a busy year ahead!! 😊 xx

10. 21/01/2018 / 2:59 am

I went to Croatia in September with 2 of my best friends and we had such an amazing time! I’m sure you will love it!

11. 21/01/2018 / 6:53 am

These are all very exciting things! I have friends who have been to Croatia and it does look absolutely beautiful. Do you have an idea of what you’d like to go to uni for?

12. 21/01/2018 / 10:23 pm

Sounds like you have so many exciting things coming up X

13. 18/02/2018 / 10:22 am

Sounds like some really great plans for the year ahead! I hope 2018 is amazing for you! Good luck with your interview and in your exams! Xx