Back in December I joined the adult part-ayyyyyy (queue streamers and banners and party poppppperrrrs) and turned 18, and since then because it comes with a bigger than normal responsibility it can come with some life lessons. Don’t get me wrong I LoVe being 18 and finally get to move on with life #YESSSS, but in the 7 months I have been legally able to drink I have learnt some new things…
- When you go out clubbing, go out with as many friends possible as it will be the best night ever!
- Sometimes you need to be selfish over others to make yourself happy.
- If something doesn’t work out in life, albeit a relationship, friendship or plan then it’s not always a bad thing and good things can come from it.
- Sometimes exams can really *mess* with a persons feelings and emotions so don’t take things too personally.
- Alcohol is more expensive than you might think.
- Girl Power is the BEST when you are out clubbing.
- If you have tried your hardest why should you be disappointed (how clicheeeee uckkk!)
- Netflix is addictive and you can get sucked into it realllllll bad ~~ just figured this…
- Wine is my enemy and can release a whole new me.
- I have learnt I can run a bar on my own like a major GIRL BOSS.
- I can finally save my money towards something I really really want.
- Pink Gin will forever and always be my fave drink #PINKGINALLTHEWAY.
- I have realised I want to travel AS MUCH as I can.
- Going to the beach makes everything better.
- Break ups are sh*t but sometimes they are for the best.
- The gym has changeddddd my life and is a massive stress-reliever!
- A-Levels are the biggest step up from anything else you do at school.
- That thinking of 18 things was really hard…
What have you learnt lately?? Or take your age and do the same thing in the comments!!
Like my blogs >> Buy me a coffee!
Subscribe to my Youtube.
Follow my BlogLovin