‘I have tried soo SO many different apps and programs to edit or publish or plan my images’
Oh hey! I hope everyone is having a lovellyyyy Tuesday! How did mine go?? I went into uni for a *optional* (I didn’t know that part) lecture about how to build a website… I know a lot of people would find this super handy but I think I am okay on that side of things… But despite of this HELLOOO we are back to another blog post about blogging.
My blog + my photos + myself have a love hate kinda relationship – although I am becoming happier with the content I produce now, but if you wanna know more about that then look hereeeee. I have tried soo SO many different apps and programs to edit or publish or plan my images. Some I have downloaded and then you realise you have to pay to use it to its full potential and I am always like ‘Bitch no pleaseeee just work!!!’.
The photoshopping apps…
And then you get those kinda apps where people try and edit to the MAX but it looks so fake. No offence if you are into that – just not my kinda vibes if you get me. SO I have made a little list of all the apps that I use and swear by to help me plan, edit and style my grammm.
- Lightroom CC – The main way of editing my images for my blog is Lightroom and most bloggers swear by Lightroom. Once you get your head around it not only does it work WONDERS but it also makes editing your photos easy and look profeshhh. But when I am out and about or away somewhere I don’t have my Mac to edit, the app is PERFECT. You can do the same thing on the app as you can on your laptop and it is just v efficient!
- VSCO Cam – One of the most well-known filter apps is VSCO and is up there because it doesn’t destroy the quality of your image once you put a filter it. I adore the filters on VSCO and it helps me maintain a constant theme. At the moment I am using the A5 filter at 6.0!
- HUJI – Can you really ever get enough of a cheeky Hujiii??? I think not! The whole retro look of the photos and the fact it applies your filters itself is just SIMPLE AND A GOD SEND. I keep my insta stories to a theme of Huji’s and pink writing because I like them looking all beaut and pretty – and I think it looks kinda cool.
- Planoly – I have spoken about Planoly before because I have tried several theme planners for Insta however I find this layout the best. Planoly lets you see yah stats and when is the best time to post and to plan your theme. The only downside is that you have to pay if you want to add more than 30 images a month – but sometimes you gotta pay to get the best results!
- Unfold – Last but by no means least is Unfold. I came across this when it got ‘popular’. Loads of people were creating similar Insta story layouts using this app and they all looked beaut. You have to buy the separate packs – I have to admit I have bought a few (including the one to make my photo at the top) but they make you images look so cool and funky!
What apps do you swear by for your images??
Or if you wanna catch more of my posts you can subscribe via WordPress or email to your right (or below if you are on your phone) or even over on BLOGLOVIN’.